Thursday 21 July 2011

Versatile Blogger Award


The very lovely Mrs Stranded over at Stranded in Cleveland has awarded me this decoration! Thank you!  Please go and take a look at her lovely blog for yummy looking recipes and beautiful crafty finds!

This award comes with a provision where I have to share seven things about myself.  I’ve already shared seven previously here so I’ll see if I can come up with seven more…


One
I ran my fourth Race for Life earlier this month.  Without sounding so gushy, it’s amazing to see so many women banding together and running for a single cause.  


Two
As stated in my last seven things, I was just about to take up pole dancing lessons.  Five and bit months later I’m still going and loving every minute of it!  The Mighty Grip sounds a bit grubby but it stops me falling on my face when doing the upside downy moves! 


Three
I carry a note book around with me everywhere.  It’s a mess of scribbles recipes, cake ideas, sketches, meal plans and lists. 


Four
If I could pick one book to read over and over again it would be The Beach by Alex Garland.  This is my tatty, over thumbed, cracked spine copy. 


Five
I’m getting married in just under ten months.  I have The FearTM when it comes to planning things!  This is my wedding planning book.  I also have a spreadsheet.  I get really excited about updating my spreadsheet. 

Six
I’m one of those people that notice the mistakes in films/tv shows/adverts.  Jim just rolls his eyes when I say things like “she was wearing nail varnish in the last shot…”

Seven
The last song I downloaded was a cover of ‘Tainted Love’ by Hannah Peel.  It’s off that mouthwash advert with the woman who has nail varnish on one moment and then in the next shot doesn’t… *cough cough*

I would like to pass this award on to some fellow lovely bloggers, as follows:

1 comment:

  1. Wow, fantastic blog layout! How long have you been blogging for?
    you made blogging look easy. The overall look of your website is wonderful, as well
    as the content!

    My web page; Full Report

    ReplyDelete